TheBurningReel's Home Page TheBurningReel's Forum Support TBR! Live Marine Forecast TheBurningReel's Online Store TheBurningReel's Photo Gallery TheBurningReel's Fishing Chat The Burning Reel Boating & Fishing Information and Reports Forum - FairWeather

Go Back   Boating & Fishing Information and Reports Forum - FairWeather > Additional Forums > Trucks, Trailers & Towing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 04:28 PM
First Mate

TBR Member # 62
See dawiggs's Photo Albums
Default Hi-Tech Trailers

Anybody know anything about Hi-Tech Marine Boat trailers? They are made in Panama City , Fl..

Thanks,
dave
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Greenhorn

TBR Member # 194
See cdail28590's Photo Albums

When I was looking at Trailers for my boat they had some of the best prices. I called a local shop here that has just started selling them and the owner was very pleased with the build quality. He stated that comparing it to a similiar size trailer it was built much beefier. Other than that I can't help you.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Greenhorn

TBR Member # 47
See Golden Dog's Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawiggs View Post
Anybody know anything about Hi-Tech Marine Boat trailers? They are made in Panama City , Fl..

Thanks,
dave
My boat sits on one. I bought it new in 2004 and it's held up great. You can buy them from M&M Marine just up the road from you after crossing the 158 Bridge to leave the OBX. The owner (Mike) was a big help and a nice guy getting it customized to fit my unique hull. It's all stainless hardware, Kodiak disc brakes on both axles, bunk supports, etc. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I would buy one again w/o hesitation.

Josh
Old 12-07-2007, 07:26 AM
First Mate

TBR Member # 62

Thanks Josh,
There is a factory rep in Mechanicsville,Va that had a new tri-axle demo for sale. I talked to him a couple days ago and he said he thought it was sold. I will check with M&M next week on the way back to Va.
Good Luck fishing this week-end..
dave
Old 12-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Greenhorn

TBR Member # 47
See Golden Dog's Photo Albums

Dave,

I stopped by M&M on the way home from Pirates Cove yesterday. Where they used to be is now a plumbing store. They may have closed up shop as I can't find the website either. I know they were running some thin margins and it was a side business for Mike. Figured I'd let you know.

Josh
Old 12-11-2007, 08:15 AM
First Mate

TBR Member # 62

Thanks Josh,
I remember seeing some trailers in that commerce park some time ago, but have not seen recently. I will ask around. There is a Rep in Mechanicsville. I have his name and # if you need for reference.. James> 1-804-263-8171
Regards,
dave
Old 02-24-2008, 11:05 PM
Bait Boy

TBR Member # 367
See trailerman's Photo Albums
Send a message via AIM to trailerman
Default Hi-tech Boat Trailers

im the factory rep for hi-tech trailers and have over 20 yrs experience in selling trailers,from boat to enclosed to utility..i can tell you,there is no better priced trailers or quality trailers anywhere in the country..i built a web site to show customers the quality trailers and boats that i have had the privledge to put trailers under....i also saw a lot of price wars..where i dont have a dealer that i set up..i will give you a unbeatible price...call me for details...804 263-8171..pics at kjenterprisesllc.com
Old 03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Bait Boy

TBR Member # 367
Talking Im Providing Aluminum Trailers To Customers Below Retail

IM SELLING ALUMINUM I BEAM BOAT TRAILERS FAR BELOW RETAIL..IM SO TIRED OF DEALERS WHO OVER CHARGE THE CUSTOMER FOR A TRAILER BECAUSE THE PRICE IS USUALLY BUMPED UP IN THE BOAT SALE..PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU NEED A TRAILER FROM 17 TO 42 FEET,,,,,,,,ITS HARD TO COMPETE WITH SMALLER TRAILERS BUT GIVE ME A SHOT AT SELLING YOU A TRAILER THAT WILL SHOW HOW AWESOME YOUR BOAT IS,,,,,,all trailers have torsion,stainless hardware,cypress bunks and forward split bunks,removible spindles,superlube fittings,,,,,,i have tandems and tri-axles in stock to better service the east coast...most dont stock tri-axles in abundance,,,,,i have the following trailers in stock in richmond va,,,,,,,,
24-25 tandem-7000 gvwr with options.........
26-28 tri-axle-10500 gvwr with options
29-31 tri-axle-10500 gvwr with options
29-31-15000 gvwr with options.....
40-42-18000 gvwr-new yard trailer................
20 ft custom bass boat trailer for a procraft.............
18 ft single axle custom for a whaler.......sold............
aluminum i beam pontoon trailers,catamaran and inboard boat trailers for sale as well...please call 804 263-8171..if we are using same equipment..my prices are untouchible,,,,,,the 10500 tri-axles are under 5000.00...delivery available.....im a fisherman like the people on this site..i hope i can save you 100ss to 1000s so you can spend the extra on fishing lures etc......

Last edited by trailerman; 02-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Mate

TBR Member # 5
See Greg B's Photo Albums

How about a price for a dual axle aluminum bunk trailer for a Grady White 268/270 Islander? Torsion axles, SS hardware and brakes on both axles.
Thanks
Greg
Old 04-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Bait Boy

TBR Member # 367
Default Can I Get Feedback Please On Boat Trailers

WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO BUY A BUNK TRAILER WITH NUMBER 2 PINE,OTHER THAN STAINLESS HARDWARE,AND OTHER THAN ONE PIECE FENDERS......IM THE FACTORY REP FOR HI-TECH MARINE.WE HAVE TORSION,STAINLESS HARDWARE,CYPRESS BUNKS,FORWARD SPLIT BUNKS,REMOVIBLE SPINDLES,SUPERLUBE FITTINGS AND VD AXLES AND CROSS MEMEBERS FOR A LOWER MORE PRECISE FIT ON OUR TRAILERS...NOONE CAN TOUCH FACTORY PRICES IF WE ARE APPLES TO APPLES,,,VENTURE,LOADRITE AND 5 STAR ARE NOT IN THE APPLES TO APPLES....PRICE ME AGAINST A MAGIC TILT,ROAD KING,OR EXTREME.....PICS AT [url]WWW.KJENTERPRISESLLC.COM.. CALL ME..804 263-8171..IM ALSO LOOKING FOR DEALERS NATIONWIDE..THIS IS A AWESOME FORUM AND APPEARS TO BE AWESOME PEOPLE IN HERE